Sunday 5 June 2011

Randy Saves Cash and Builds Customer Base

I have been trading my service business for years...just ask any contractor that was parked in my lot. If I saw a plumbing van or another trade or service I required, it was nothing for me to take a jog out to their vehicle and make a pitch! I was trading go-carting for plumbing, or cleaning for a birthday party and mini-golf...you name it! I have always traded and my business has been much better for it. Not only has it allowed me to save cash on essential services, I have built relationships and customers.

Now enter eXmerce and Nelson and Jacce. eXmerce provides me with an organized business-to-business forum to make my trades on, and it has sure saved me a lot of running in the parking lot! Utilizing a catalogue of members to contact and make the trades I need has been easy and has allowed for more successful transactions, as businesses are "pre-qualified" to barter and I don't have to do any convincing! Sometimes it was tough to make a deal if the business owner wasn't interested to come and play at Kart World.

The beauty of this system is that they can use their trade dollars on any of the hundred members of Exmerce and whether they desire my service or not, there is something they need on the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment