Wednesday 5 May 2010

I'm sad to say good-bye to our friend Kristen who was our Trade Director in Vancouver and a former member of eXmerce in Calgary. She passed away April 14, 2010. I had the pleasure of first meeting Kristen at a Meetup Group. Kristen later joined eXmerce as a member promoting her Nu-Skin business. With her move back to Vancouver in the summer of 2009, she helped us open a branch office in Vancouver. Kristen was the perfect fit for eXmerce - full of integrity and commitment. I will always remember Kristen as being happy-go-lucky, cheerful and just someone who'd be there for you no matter what. She always exuded confidence, energy and enthusiasim. She was just a real joy to be around.

I'm asking members of eXmerce for a favor - if you had the chance to build a personal relationship with Kristen or even conduct business with her to please send me a note via e-mail (nelsonliem@exmerce.com) so that I can put something together for her parents. This is the least I can do in memory of such a wonderful woman who'll be missed by many.

~Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment