Thursday 22 April 2010

It's been awhile since I last blogged so I'll try my best moving forward to keep you guys posted with what's going on at eXmerce.

The big thing that's happening right now is we're promoting the eXmerce Business Makeover Contest. This is an opportunity for a deserving business to win nearly $27k in sponsored business products and services. If you have been in business for less than 3 years and generate no more than $500,000 in gross revenues, this is a contest you should consider entering! For more contest details, please go to www.exmerce.wordpress.com.

Later today, I will be meeting with a yoga instruction company as we've experienced quite a bit of demand from members requesting yoga services. Let's hope they sign up! I also got confirmation today that we now have a new accounting company on board.

Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment